October 13, 2009

Clarity

My heart is bounded,
aging with limited will,
a vision of change called the hope and restless voices within,
ashes upon my grave will mark my agony,
filled with screams of childish questions,
lost in a maze built inside my pyramid of love,
helpless in a quest to claim that lucid illusion,
revenge for my altered past and feared future,
there with a dead hair on my forehead wishing my eyes could rest in the back of my head,
a dying sound of a coming train is what forms it,
a fragile picture broke the silence,
set them free to invade our gift,
a demon fell from above to steal my turn,
brother say it back to me,
ain't i the closest one?
lover nod your head,
scars of happiness around your pillow,
seek your forgiveness in my words,
take my tongue as i sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment